Enabling Anybus Communications
1. Using the RC Display enter the configuration menu by holding the "Voltage Down" and "Count Reset" buttons. Release the buttons when "Menu" with a loading bar is shown.
2. Use the down arrow to find the "ABCC" Item.
3. Press "Count Reset" to unlock the setting and use the "Voltage Up" or "Voltage Down" to change the item to "ON".
4. Press "Count Reset" to save the setting
5. After changing the configuration, cycle power on the unit to complete the process.
Configuring Anybus Communications
1. Download the XConfig application on a Windows PC with an available USB Port.
2. Unzip the file and run XConfig.exe.
3. Power on the spark tester and connect it to your PC.
4. It may take up to 30 seconds from power on for the spark tester to connect to the PC for configuration.
5. Choosing the configuration method
-"Configure with USB": This will allow you to set the Node / IP Address configuration using the XConfig software
-"Configure with HMS IPConfig Utility": This configures the spark tester to allow configuration of Ethernet type modules using 3rd party software that may be more convenient to use. This software can be found at the the following
6. After changing the configuration, cycle power on the unit to complete the process.